Help Center Website
1) OPRESCAS is the name of the site for applicants. Webadmit is the name of the site for residency directors. It is run by a company called Liaison.
2) You will set up your application and view completed applications in WebAdmit.
3) To set up your application:
a – Create a program
b – Enter the required information
c – Submit the configuration.
It takes a 2-3 business days to list your program on OPRESCAS.
4) Residency program directors and/or administrators need to periodically login to WebAdmit to see if applications have been submitted.
5) If a residency position is filled prior to the application window closing, contact Megan Marshall: firstname.lastname@example.org to close the application.
Monday – Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM ET