Benefits of Using OPRESCAS for Residency Programs
By joining OPRESCAS, your program becomes part of a national initiative for promotion and visibility, data collection and management, and the sharing of best practices. Additionally, OPRESCAS enables a simplified and streamlined selection process.
- Provides authenticated and applicant information to the participating programs
- Reduces the administrative work for the residency program and the burden of tracking and filing application materials
- Real-time, online access to applicants once the application is submitted to track progress, view details and post applicants’ on-going and final decision status
- Up-to-date status is provided for each completed application so residency programs can contact applicants and send supplemental materials as desired
- The complete academic record for all applicants is provided
- Residency sites have the option through OPRESCAS for their applicants to go through a criminal background check process prior to acceptance
- Increases exposure to a larger potential applicant pool
- Dedicated training, support and direct telephone contact are provided to residency staff
Ready to Add Your Program to OPRESCAS?